About City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality
The City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality is located in the Gauteng Province. Tshwane is regarded as the second largest municipality in the Gauteng Province, and is in the top six largest metropolitan municipalities in South Africa. With an extensive and diverse history, which can be noticed from Tshwane’s combination of its historical attractions and its contemporary arts scene, Tshwane is a reflection of how the old meets new.
The City of Tshwane upholds a strong list of values that reflect the city’s vision and mission. The city prides on improving the quality of life of its citizens by developing an efficient and effective government system that is accessible to everyone. To do that, citizens of Tshwane are expected to to hold onto the principles of community orientation, transparency, commitment, accountability, integrity, and non-discrimination.
City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality Job Vacancies 2020
The City of Tshwane is home to Pretorie, the administrative epicenter of South Africa. It’s role within administrations makes it a reason why governmental issues are a major key to Tshwane’s economic growth. However, there other fields that are just as well-flourished. With globalization and its openness towards achieving a smart city, Tshawane is considered to be Africa’s top-notch capital city.
Finance and manufacturing play a major role in the municipality’s growth, but other sectors such as general government, business services, wholesale and retail trade, transport, public services, construction, electricity, gas and water, mining, agriculture, and forestry contribute greatly to Tshwane’s improvement as well.
If you would like to apply for a job position for one of those sectors in the City of Tshwane, visit the official City of Tshwane E-Recruitment page here.
How to Apply:
- Download the City of Tshwane job application form here
- Fill in the job application form with correct details
- Attach your job application form with any necessary documents, such as CV or Cover Letter
- Submit your form and any other documents to your employer.
- Some job vacancies requires you to either email or hand deliver your job application forms. Please consult with your respective job employers beforehand
- Make sure all information on your job application is correct. The City of Tshwane government will not be responsible for any false information
- Any late applications will not be regarded
- If you don’t receive a response within three weeks, please note that your job application has be declined.
If your job application isn’t accepted, don’t feel disheartened! There’s always new job postings available on the City of Tshawane Job Vacancy website.
Available City of Tshwane Job Vacancies:
- Call Center Agent
- Customer Care Consultant
- GISC Operator
- Senior Registry Officer
- Planning Officer.
City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality Contact Details:
320 Madiba Street
PO Box 440