About Emfuleni Local Municipality
Emfuleni Local Municipality is a nature enthusiast’s dream heaven. With lush greenery and natural beauty, first-time visitors will be awed by its abundance of space. However, in between all that nature is an area that’s highly urbanized and full of diversity.
As one of the most knowledge-intensive municipality of Africa, Emfuleni is within a stone’s throw of major cities and international airports. The area’s infrastructure allows easy access to cities like Johannesburg, Pretoria, and even the port of Durban.
With that being said, the Emfuleni government makes use of the the area’s potential and transforms it into an area filled with leisure and business. In Emfuleni, not only do you work hard, but you play hard as well.
Emfuleni Local Municipality Job Vacancies 2020
Emfuleni is a dream city for future entrepreneurs. With its widespread economic development, the area feels at peace with its rich culture, serene living conditions, and working culture.
The government commits itself to improving the quality of life within its residents. Hopefully, by learning how to be responsive, effective, efficient, and accountable of their services, the Emfuleni government can fully embody their motto of “Vaal River City, the Cradle of Human Rights”.
Future employees who are keen on working in Emfuleni must possess certain traits, such as being responsive, disciplined, accountable, transparent, respectful, and honest.
If you have those qualities and are interested in applying for a job vacancy in this municipality, visit the official Emfuleni government career website for more information regarding job openings.
How to Apply:
- Print out the job application form. You can download the soft copy here
- Fill out the application form manually
- Attach the application form with your Curriculum Vitae, legitimate copies of credentials, driver’s license (if any), and identity documents with the correct application reference number
- Submit the application form along with its necessary documents.
Where to Send:
Since only manual applications are accepted, candidates are required to hand deliver their documents to these locations:
- Emfuleni Local Municipality, Human Resources, P O Box 3, Vanderbijlpark, 1900
- Human Resources Office, Room 145Trust Bank Building, Cnr CR Swart and President Kruger Street, Vanderbijlpark
- Zone 14, Saul Tsotetsi Sport Complex, Sebokeng
- Vereeniging Library, Cnr Beaconsfield and Leslie Street, Vereeniging.
Should you have questions or inquiries, you can make them on 016 950-5534/5648/5671.
- All job applicants will be obliged to join the Competency Assessment Testing once their applications are accepted
- Only a few selected candidates will be corresponded
- Any false documentations will be held for questioning and will result in effective disqualification
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify offending applicants
- Should any candidate not hear back form their employer within a period of 3 months, they applications are regarded to be unaccepted.
Emfuleni Local Municipality Contact Details:
Corner Klasie Havenga and Frikkie Meyer Boulevard
Postal Address: –