About Drakenstein Local Municipality
The Drakenstein Municipality, considered as one of the largest municipality in the entirety of Western Cape, is a every job seeker’s dream land. Compromising of towns such as Paarl, Wellington, Gouda, Saron and Hermon, Drakenstein is built upon the lands of Cape Winelands District located in the Western Cape Province.
As a city of excellence, Drakenstein commits itself to serving its multiple communities, from its local residents, to businesses and industries, as well as incoming tourists both from the country and outside the country. Job seekers will find that Drakenstein’s ability to accommodate to every foreign person a comforting thing as they settle down in the municipality.
Drakenstein Local Municipality Job Vacancies 2020
The Drakenstein government dedicates itself to find the best employees for their departments. Some of the available departments job seekers may be interested to work for the Drakenstein government are Financial Services, Corporate Services, Community Services, Engineering Services, Planning and Development Services, and City Managers.
However, if you feel like you’re not ready for the real working world yet, don’t worry. The Drakenstein government also provides bursaries for the youth to study at so that you can learn about your desired department, while at the same time have a hands-on experience in it.
If you are interested in applying for one of these job departments in Drakenstein, visit the official Drakenstein government career website for more information here. In addition, if you are interested in applying for a Drakenstein bursary, visit the official Drakenstein bursary website for more information here.
How to Apply:
- Obtain the job application form at the Drakenstein Human Resources Office or download the form here (English)
- Fill out the application form as clearly as possible and attach it with your CV and Cover Letter
- Submit the application form and all of its documents online or give it directly to the Drakenstein Human Resources Office.
- Make sure to only send copies of your documents (unless required to send in original copy)
- Have your application reference number clear when applying
- If you have not heard from your employer after 3 months, it means that your application was not accepted
- The Drakenstein government reserves all rights to make an appointment with the candidate or not
- Applications that are sent after the deadline will not be considered and will be dismissed.
Sample Job Positions:
- Driver (Parks, Sports & Cemeteries)
- Supervisor (Parks, Sports & Cemeteries)
- Small Plant Operators (Parks, Sports & Cemeteries)
- Leading Hands (Parks, Sports & Cemeteries).
Drakenstein Local Municipality Contact Details:
Berg River Boulevard
The City Manager
PO Box 1
Office hours: (021) 807 4782
After hours: (021) 807 4665