About Witzenberg Local Municipality
The Witzenberg Municipality is a municipality situated in the Cape Winelands District of the Western Cap Province. Located near three mountainous ranges, the municipality is also situated in between the rural areas of Warm Bokkeveld, Koue Bokkeveld, Agter-Witzenberg, and the northern parts of Breede River Valley.
With a population of nearly 73.000 inhabitants, the Witzenberg Municipality strives itself in improving the community by maintaining affordable services, promoting social and economic development, efficiency in using available resources, and dedicating itself to community participation.
The Witzenberg Municipality community mandates itself on several goals. This includes shaping the skills development of its youth, establishing job opportunities through its development programmes, and positioning itself with the Provincial Growth and Development Strategy (PGDS).
Witzenberg Local Municipality Job Vacancies 2020
The Witzenberg Municipality ensures that all workplaces are dynamic and employ a strong sense of diversity. Careers in the municipality are based on the idea of public services. Most job vacancies in Witzenberg will cover administrative, financial, social, and technical areas – complete with a high standard of delivery.
All municipality employees are expected to follow the eight core beliefs of public service: consultation, standards, regress, access, courtesy, information, value for money, and openness and transparency. If you have those qualities, you are ready to apply for Witzenberg’s job vacancies.
Simply check the vacancy adverts posted on the municipality Website, Notice Boards, and Newspapers. To see if there are any job vacancies available in Witzenberg, visit the official website.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for a vacancy in Witzenberg government, you can ask for an application form provided by all Municipal Offices or download it from the official website.
Steps to Apply for a Vacancy:
- Download the application form provided by all Municipal Offices or on the official website
- Fill in the application form and attach the form with your CV and cover letter
- Submit your application either by postal address or by email (contact details provided below).
Thing to Check:
- Make sure the application reference number you’re using is correct
- Your qualifications should match the criteria of the job vacancy
- Be accurate and specific in your CV and cover letter
- Fill out all necessary documents as per needed
- Don’t forget to visit http://www.witzenberg.gov.za/careers regularly for job vacancies.
Sample Job Positions:
- Resort and Swimming Pools Manager
- Fire Fighter Learner
- Seasonal Cashiers
- Swimming Pool Lifesaver
- Sport Development Officer.
Witzenberg Local Municipality Contact Details:
50 Voortrekker Street
PO BOX 44