About Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality
The Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality, established in 2000, is the only city in the world that is named after the world leader Nelson Mandela. As a major seaport, an automotive manufacturing epicentre, and the economic hub of the Eastern Cape Province, the Nelson Mandela Bay is a city that’s buzzing with potential. Focusing on the areas of manufacturing, community services, finance, trade, and transportation, the Nelson Mandela Bay government is just getting started.
Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality Job Vacancies 2020
The Nelson Mandela Bay government provides multiple employment opportunities for its citizens. However, if you’re not ready for a job, there’s also other kinds of programmes for you to try out. Take a look below to see what’s in store for you in Nelson Mandela Bay:
- Learnership Programme
- This programme is a combination of structured leaning and real-time working experience. Participants will take vocational classes that will enrich them with knowledge of the working world. At the same time, they will also be required to undergo on-the-job training. For more information, click the link here.
- Internship Programme
- This programmes provides participants with real-time work experience under various companies or institutions. Participants will be treated like actual employees. Internships only last for a maximum three months. For more information, click the link here.
- Job Vacancies
- If you feel ready and all set for the working world, this is your chance to apply for a Nelson Mandela Job Vacancy. Keen on the what the government has to offer? Visit the Nelson Mandela Job Vacancies website here.
How to Apply for a Job:
Interested in applying for a job vacancy in Nelson Mandela Bay? It’s easy! All you have to do is follow these simple steps, and soon enough, you’ll land the job of your dreams in Nelson Mandela Bay.
- Download the official Nelson Mandela Bay job application form here
- Print out the job application form
- Fill out the form with your personal information
- Attach your form with your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter
- After gathering all of the documents, hand deliver them to this address below
- Executive Director, Corporate Services, PO BOX 116, Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality
- For assistance, you may refer to the Corporate Services Directorate: (041) 506-3259.
- Unless if it’s stated on certain job vacancies, only hand-delivered hard copies of the job application form will be accepted
- No faxed applications will be accepted
- If you have not heard from your employer within a month, unfortunately your job application has been declined
- Visit the Nelson Mandela Bay Job Vacancy website regularly for more employment updates.
Available Job Positions:
- Senior Superintendent (Fleet Management Services)
- Research, Information, And Language Proficiency Assistant
- Manager: Office Of The Speaker
- Chief Committee Officer.
Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality Contact Details:
Vuyisile Mini Square
Govan Mbeki Avenue
Nelson Mandela Bay
PO Box 116